Frequently asked questions from our guests.
Answers to your frequently asked questions are available here.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
- What time is check in/out?
Guests can check-in daily from 2.00 pm. Check-out is before 11.30 am.
- Will it be possible to check in early or check out late?
It is possible to arrange an early check-in depending on hotel's availability. Late check-out is subject to room availability and it is applied an overcharge depending.
- Will there be a luggage storage at the hotel in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with a free of charge luggage storage.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Special offers and packages are subject to special cancellation terms and conditions, we advise you to always check all terms and conditions before finalizing the bookings.
- Will there be a garage or a parking lot? How much will it cost?
Private parking next to our hotel is available to all our guests free of charge.
- Are pets permitted in your hotel? Which size? Will there apply an overcharge?
We accept small size animals. It will be applied a 5 € per day overcharge. The access is not allowed on the beach, restaurant and pool area.
- Do you have any rooms suited for people with disabilities?
The hotel has 2 apartments suited for people with disabilities in the residence close to the hotel. If you have any special requirements, please contact our staff.
- Is smoking permitted in your hotel rooms?
No, smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- Does the rooms have air conditioned?
Yes, all the rooms have air conditioned.
- Will I be able to tune in to international broadcasts (Satellite TV) or Sky channels?
Yes, all the rooms are equipped with Sky and satellite TV.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00.
- What is the restaurant opening hours?
The restaurant is open from 12:30 to 13:30 and from 19:30 to 20:30.
- What do half-board and full-board options include?
The half board and full board options include a rich buffet breakfast, dinner or lunch and dinner at the hotel restaurant, respectively (drinks are not included)
- Are beverages included in half or full pension?
Beverages are never included in both half and full board.
- Does the hotel offer celiacs friendly menu?
On request, the hotel offers a celiacs friendly menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer vegetarian or vegan menu?
On request, the hotel offers vegetarian or vegan menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Is beach service included? What equipment will it include?
Beach service is included in the price: one sun umbrella and 2 sun beds are included in the daily room rate.
- How much do you charge for the lounge chairs by the pool?
The lounge chairs by the pool are available free of charge exclusively to our guests at Hotel Atlantico, Residence Atlantico and Villa Bianca.
- Is a bike rental service available? Is there a supplement?
Free bike rental is available to our guests who wish to explore Jesolo and its surroundings.
- Do you offer WI-FI connection?
The Wi-Fi connection is fast, reliable and free.